Rules of the Games: Medical Care Documentation and Insurance
From the number of rules, the "games" of medical care documentation and
insurance might seem terribly complicated. In reality, though, they aren't
so much complicated as picky. As long as you follow the rules, you can play
- and win.
We at SettlementCentral.Com are happy to share the rules with
you. Check out the list and start wherever you need to start. Unlike many
games, this one begins wherever you are right now. Just be sure to keep up
with yourself so you can prove you're a winner in the game of settling your
own injury claim.
- Early Treatment Helps Prove Your Injuries Were Caused by the Accident
- Be Aware of Your Body and Document Pain - or Risk Diminished Recovery
for Your Damages
- Consequences of Failure to Report Pain to Your Doctor (Real Case
- The Lesson for You: Document, Document!!
- Series of Questions: How Important is Follow-up Care? What if I Have No
Insurance to Pay the Bills?
- More Questions: Which Doctor To Chose? What If I Have an HMO - Do I
Have to See Its Doctors? What If It Won't Pay for a Chiropractor?
As if these aren't enough, there are:
- More Rules of the Games: Keys to Obtaining Insurance Payments for Your