You can resolve the majority of small to medium-size personal injury
cases as described in this Easy Settlements section of our Web site.
Forgive us for describing automobile accidents more than others, but our
experience has been that they constitute 80 percent of personal injury
cases. Slip-and-fall injuries are next at about 16 percent, and dog bites
only 9 percent. However, what is said here relates not just to auto
accident cases but also to all cases.
Start with the premise that liability is clear, and then you don't need to
spend a lot of time looking elsewhere on this site for the law and
comparative negligence. However, if your case involves something unusual,
there is a thorough discussion of theory and practical application
elsewhere on this site with easy links to aid you.
Many of the steps listed below have their own links and sub-links. Is it
necessary to read them all? Absolutely not! Start with the most
basic structure and understanding. When you have questions, or need more
information, come back to SettlementCentral.Com for your
answers. If you decide that your case requires personal assistance, our
questions and assist you in presenting and negotiating your claim.
Welcome to your journey to a satisfactory settlement of your injury claim.
Here are some of the steps along your way:
- Document Everything!
- Demand Letters
- Problems in Demand Letters/Settlement Negotiations?
- Easy Demand Letters
- Phone Call Back From Adjuster
- The Negotiation Dance
- Complete Negotiations, Settlement and Wrap-up
- Your Second Salvo Letter
- Why You Must Confirm What Adjuster Said in Phone Call
- What is "Another Arrow From Your Quiver" or "Second Salvo Letter"?
- What Tone Should You Take in Your Second Salvo Letter?
- Sample Simple Response to Adjuster's Offer - With Counter-offer
- Sample Longer Response to Adjuster's Offer - With Counter-offer
- Sample Second Salvo Letter - With Counter-offer